John Adams' Short Ride in a Fast Machine Concert Poster
This is an original design to celebrate John Adams' brilliant work, Short Ride in a Fast Machine. This piece was written in 1986 as an orchestral fanfare after Adams took a terrifying car ride in flashy sports car. It's a masterpiece of minimal classical music and one of the designer's favorite pieces.
This print has a cream background with a dusty pink halftone design and yellow text detail. There is texture detail throughout the print. Please see close-up photos!
Each print is printed using an Epson UltraChrome printer, using water-based HDR ink-jet technology. All prints are glicee-printed on durable, matte paper and are archival-quality.
- All posters come unframed
- Our posters do not have a white border
- All dimensions are in inches
- Colors may vary slightly from what's on the screen
- Different size prints may have slight variations of spacing in the design. Please refer to photos.
- Paper is sourced from Japan
- Paper thickness is 10.3 mil
We have partnered with a printer that handles the fulfillment and shipping of our prints. This enables us to ship our products internationally using: Fedex, USPS, Latvian Post, or DHL.
Approximate shipping times for posters: