Music Chords by Key Chart, Blue
A minimal, sleek chart of the chords in each major and minor diatonic key. This is a helpful chart for any music theory classroom, or for a composer to reference during their work process.
Triad chords in major keys follow a pattern: Major, minor, minor, Major, Major, minor, diminished. Triad chords in minor keys also follow a pattern: minor, diminished, Major, minor, minor Major, Major. This chart indicates the key (vertical), the chord quality (horizontal) and the chords that belong in that specific key.
Each print is printed using an Epson UltraChrome printer, using water-based HDR ink-jet technology. All prints are glicee-printed on durable, matte paper and are archival-quality.
- All posters come unframed
- Our posters do not have a white border
- All dimensions are in inches
- Colors may vary slightly from what's on the screen
- Different size prints may have slight variations of spacing in the design. Please refer to photos.
- Paper is sourced from Japan
- Paper thickness is 10.3 mil
We have partnered with a printer that handles the fulfillment and shipping of our prints. This enables us to ship our products internationally using: Fedex, USPS, Latvian Post, or DHL.
Approximate shipping times for posters: